Our Mission and Values
Our Mission – Resolve West provides and promotes services which empower people to resolve conflicts and to repair harm.
Our Values – Six core values underpin our work and therse will guide our decision making as we develop our culture, policies and practice
- Communication – We believe that accessible, clear and simple communication between people is necessary for communities to thrive.
- Empowerment – We believe that people can speak for themselves, think for themselves, and decide for themselves.
- Equality – We believe that discrimination is unfair and should be confronted in ourselves and in others.
- Inclusion – We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to access our services without restrictions or limitations.
- Quality – We believe in bringing about the best in others and ourselves.
- Accountability and openness We believe in working openly with our clients, each other and our partners so that we can learn from one another.