Our Vision and Strategy
Our vision is: To ensure that communities are able to resolve conflict and repair harm.
Our mission is: To provide effective services that enable communities to resolve conflict and repair harm.
We have six core values that underpin our work and we will continue to develop our culture, policies and practices which reflect our commitment to:
· Communication – We believe that accessible, clear and simple communication between people is necessary for communities to thrive.
· Empowerment – We believe that people can speak for themselves, think for themselves, and decide for themselves.
· Equality – We believe that discrimination is unfair and should be confronted in ourselves and in others.
· Inclusion – We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to access our services without restrictions or limitations.
· Quality – We believe in bringing about the best in others and ourselves.
· Accountability and openness – We believe in working openly with our clients, each other and our partners in order to learn from one another.