We can’t do this without you
Everything we do is only possible because of the generous help we get from our supporters. We are an independent charity and while we get paid for some of the work we do, we need to raise around £65,000 each year to keep going. So if you can give something, no matter how small, it will ensure our valuable and essential work can continue and others can benefit.
There are many ways you can support us:
Help promote us
This could be through writing a piece about your experience or being interviewed by us or the local media.
Either as a Trustee, or by training as a volunteer practitioner with us.
You could nominate us as a charity to support at your place of work or similar.
Activities & events
You could arrange a sponsored event or other fundraising activity.
By supporting Resolve West
- Ensure people in our local communities have the support they need to manage the impact that crime and conflict can have on their health and wellbeing.
- Support significant improvements in mental and emotional wellbeing for people who have faced traumatic incidents.
- Reassure people in emotional distress that they are not alone, and that we can help them feel more empowered to ask questions that may have been unanswered and be able to move on with their lives.
- Support victims to let those who have caused them harm know the impact this has had and for them to be given an opportunity to make amends and reduce reoffending in the future.
- Add value to our local communities by improving mental health and wellbeing and increasing opportunities for active engagement through volunteering with us.
Thank you on behalf of Resolve West and the hundreds of people we help every year.