How do you deal with conflict, arguments & change?
Whether it’s at work, at home, within the family, or in the community, it’s often just a natural part of life. But it can have a serious effect on your health and wellbeing.
While you may have the skills to deal with some problems yourself, like between parents and children, friends, or the people you work with, some issues may be harder to deal with – and require a bit of extra support.
At Resolve West, our friendly and experienced team is here to help you. We offer one-on-one coaching to help you work out what’s causing the problem – and if everyone agrees, can help you have a safe and constructive conversation with the people you’re in conflict with.
Our aim is to help you understand each other better and feel more confident about moving forward.
Our Conflict Resolution service gives you an effective way to resolve problems – and can bring you many benefits:
- We work with you in a friendly and informal way.
- We work with you one-to-one to help you find ways to manage the situation – and stop it damaging your health and wellbeing.
- You can get us involved at an early stage, before problems get out of hand and are more difficult to solve.
- We put you in control of your problems rather than handing control to someone else.
- We help you come up with your own ways to resolve the issue.
- We help you understand what’s going on, so you can ask questions, have a voice and feel heard.
- We help you rebuild relationships.
- We give you additional skills and knowledge and help you feel more confident about sorting out problems in the future.
- Our work often leads to a win/win outcome rather than win/lose, which is often the result with more formal processes.
- Because what we do is voluntary, people tend to react differently and are more open to finding a positive outcome.
Since I spoke to my neighbour, she has been thinking about her neighbours and how her actions impact other people’s lives. I hope she keeps it up. Thank you so much for your help.– Client
Your practitioners were brilliant with the whole situation. I wish they came in sooner, many thanks.– Client
This session I had with you about conflict resolution was not what I was expecting, it was better. Thank you for your perspective on me and my situation. It has helped me give myself the permission I needed to let go, and stop obsessing on the issues with my neighbour.– Client
The Practitioners gave me coping strategies and showed great kindness and empathy.– Client
Our neighbour would not take part, so we met with the Practitioners for some Conflict Coaching. It really helped to be listened to and to explore how we should move forward from a situation that we previously thought we had no control over.– Client